GoNoodle helps teachers and parents get kids moving with short interactive activities. Desk-side movement helps kids achieve more by keeping them engaged and motivated throughout the day. GoNoodle is designed with K-5 classrooms in mind.
- Go to https://www.gonoodle.com/
- Click “Sign up for free”
- Once you have signed up, then you create your class. (You can create more than one class, too.)
- After you have created your class, you will choose a classroom champ. This is a character that will represent your journey through all of your brain breaks. You cannot change this character until you receive your first certificate. I usually let my students choose the character.
- To begin playing brain breaks, click play!
- Explore the site to find brain breaks that your students would enjoy. You must play the entire video for the brain break to count toward your points. You receive 1 point for each brain break that you complete. After every 10 brain breaks, your champ will “level up” and become stronger. After your champ has leveled up 4 times, you will receive a certificate of completion.
- You can now choose a new champ to continue using GoNoodle!
Earn This Badge:
You must turn in a PDF version of a certificate of achievement stating that your classroom’s champ reached level 5. In order to earn this certificate, you must have played 40 GoNoodle brain breaks (WOW!). This means that your classroom champ will have “leveled up” 4 times. It will be obvious when your class has earned this certificate. It will appear on your GoNoodle screen AND it will be emailed to you!